You may have no choice!
employer in the UK.
- Employers will, for the first time, be required to automatically enrol eligible employees into a pension scheme.
- Employers will, for the first time, be required to pay pension contributions for any employees who join and stay in the pension scheme.
- The Pensions Regulator will police and enforce these new laws.
- Even if you have an existing workplace pension scheme, you may have to make changes so that it complies with the new laws.
- Employers can either use their own pension scheme to comply with these new laws or rely on a Government built scheme - the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST) scheme.
- Help you review your existing workplace pension scheme to make sure it will comply with, or exceed, the new requirements,
- If you haven’t got a pension scheme yet, we can help you put one in place.
- And we can help with arrangements such as salary exchange that can save you money and offset the impact that these new laws will have on your business.
- You can wait until 2012 up to 2017 and let someone else, who knows nothing about your business, set up and run a pension scheme for your employees OR
- You can set up your own scheme and retain complete control over your benefits package.