Help is at hand for Employers
Auto-enrolment affects YOU!!
- Categorise your workers into those who are eligible for the scheme and those who are not, being aware that this can change and that your categorisation needs to have a facility for change.
- Consider the benefits of postponement as a potential option for your company
- Make a pension scheme selection - an area of expertise previously the domain of pensions professionals
- Communicate regularly with your employees regarding the scheme, where different employees will require different communications, many of which will be time specific.
- Keep detailed records of your opted in and opted out employees. Auto-enrolment for some staff members can be a movable feast in that there is not one set scenarios that remains the same for the length of their employment. Someone who opts out, can opt back in and vice versa and detailed records must be maintained at all times.
- Manage your payroll to ensure that the correct contributions are payable for each employee at every payroll run.
- Offer your employees the benefit of salary exchange in order to increase their pension pot.
Just ring 017683 42875 or email www.edenfp.co.uk